| || || |
The best individual sound system (16 speakers)
- Finishing the interior with sewn carbon (decors)
- KeyLess GO keyless access
- electric, heated and inflatable seats (sides, back)
- 3x photochromatic mirrors
- Torsion and illuminating xenon
- Rear parking sensors
- Adaptive EDC suspension
- Big CIC navigation
- AmbiLight interior lighting
- Dual-zone air conditioning with the rest
- DKG dual clutch gearbox + paddles
- Illuminated door handles from the outside
- oem velor floor mats with a stitched /// M logo
| || || |
a lot of money, work and heart was given to this model. I have owned a BMW for 2 years, I am its second owner overall. The previous owner bought a new car in the showroom and until 2020 it had a service only at an authorized service station.
There is nothing to be done at BMW, I did all the ills of this /// M model and other current affairs.
• With a mileage of 132k km. Complete rod bearings service, i.e. (ACL racing, ARP forged connecting rod bolts, new bowl bolts, engine mounts, gaskets, oils and filters)
• With a mileage of 140k km. Replaced damper actuators (sent to a company in England - RebuildUK, actuators have been refurbished and have a lifetime warranty)
• Complete regeneration of engine covers - Glass blasting, varnishing, replacement of gaskets and screws with new ones
These are the three most persistent issues in this model. Apart from the thicker ones:
- Oil changed every 5-7kkm to 10w60
- Oil in diffuser changed
- Update of all systems, Polish menu and 2021 maps
The modifications made to the car are made by me so that I can return to the original state of the vehicle at any time. To the new buyer, I add all the OEM parts that have been removed / changed with the car.
- Carbon Schmiedmann front bumper spoiler
- Carbon Schmiedmann side skirts diffusers
- Carbon Schmiedmann rear bumper diffuser
- Carbon gills and carbon turn signals
- M4 Carbon style aileron
- Brembo 8 piston front brakes with Gallardo
- R19 Ström STR3 rims
- Michellin super sport 4s tires
- MG Motorsport exhaust system with flaps
- Eibach Pro Street lowering springs
- The front lamps are my "custom", the rings have been changed to DTM white led, niches covered with black satin, xenon covers in black gloss, carbon eyebrows added
In addition, the car is protected with a 3-year ceramic coating, rims and brake calipers with a 2-year ceramic coating and the windows with a one-year ceramic coating. Lamps and supplements are protected with a colorless PPF foil and the rear lamps have been slightly darkened.
I have a pile of documents for the car, carfax, the entire car service from 2009 to 2020. Photos from repairs, the USA as well as all services and modifications.
Many photos as well as the history of construction and services are available on my Facebook page under the name - Casper Garage.
| || || |